JEE : JOURNAL OF ENGLISH EDUCATION
PUBLISHER : CV. DOKI COURSE AND TRAINING
- The papers to be published in JEE : Journal Of English Education is a scientific journal published by CV. Doki Course and Training. The papers to be published in JEE are research articles (quantitative or qualitative research approaches), literature studies or original ideas that are considered to contribute to scientific studies of English Education. It covers problems in english education such as English Language Pedagogy, English language Literacy, English for Specific Purposes, ELT Materials Development and Evaluation, English Language Testing and Assessment, Teaching English to Young Learners, English Literature, Language Policy and Planning, Second Language Acquisition.
- Papers submitted to JEE : Journal Of English Education should be original and have not been published in other journals or have been submitted to other journals.
- Papers in the form of manuscripts of graduate thesis, post graduate thesis and dissertation should include recommendation from concern lecturer stating that the manuscript deserves to be published in the JEE : Journal Of English Education. The script will then, be reviewed by associate editor anonymously to decide whether the script is acceptable / rejected / or approved with revision.
- The author should revise based on feedback from associate editor within time limit set by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board has the right to edit the contents without altering the substance of the content.
- References sources are recommended to use latest publication for the last 10 years. Main references are national and international books and journals.
- Any involved licenses, quotes or using computer software due to preparing of the paper becomes the sole responsibility of the author of the article including possible legal consequences that may arise.
- The provision of writing of this JEE : Journal Of English Education refers to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association Sixth Edition 2010.
B. Structure and Systematical
The content and systematical are described in narrative (without numbering on the sub title) and must include followings contents:
The title should be concise and focus to describe the content of the article. It may apply an attractive and creative title in order to attract the readers. It has maximum 15 words if in Bahasa Indonesia or 10 words in English. It should be typed in all capital letters, center and using Times New Roman font with size 12 and Bold.
It must state full name of the author without title, institution of the author’s work/study and e-mail of the author.
The abstract must be shown in English followed by abstract in Bahasa Indonesia. Abstract in English must come from trusted institution (please attach letter of transcript result from the institution). The abstract should be maximal 300 words, justify and typed in Times New Roman font with size 12 with space 1. Abstract must include reasons for choosing the topic or the importance of the research topic, concise research method (type and research design, research subject, research instrument, data analysis method), research conclusion
The key words may take from research variables, the characteristics of research subjects and referred theory (minimum two words or more)
The introduction is to describe background of the problem, the purpose and usefulness of the research, the study of theory and ends with the hypothesis (if any).
6. Research Method
It contains research types and designs, research variables, population and sample of research, data collection methods, data analysis methods (can be adapted according to the research approach used whether quantitative or qualitative).
7. Result And Discussion
The results and discussion should be fit according to the research approach. If using quantitative research approach will consist of descriptive statistics, assumption test results and hypothesis test results should be analyzed intelligently. If using qualitative approach will be in the form of the themes of the results of qualitative analysis conducted.
The conclusion is the answer of the purpose of the research. It is not the summary of the research results. Conclusions and suggestions should be clear and concisely based on results and discussion.
References should be written alphabetically and chronologically. It is recommended to use mendeley. The references is not bibliography, therefore, it must contain all sources referenced in the scripts and does not need to mention unused sources. Some examples : download guide citation , article template.